The Works of
John Kennedy, D.D.
T HIS website is dedicated to the works of Rev John Kennedy, D.D., who was minister of the Free Church of Scotland in Dingwall (in the Scottish Highlands) from 1843 until his death in 1884.
Dingwall Free Church. The present building was opened in 1870.
Memoir of Rev John Kennedy, D.D., of Dingwall, which appeared in the newspaper Inverness Courier in 1893. Mrs Kennedy regarded it as the best account of her husband that had appeared in any form.
1. What is Sin?
3. The Days of the Fathers in Ross-shire (e-book).
Works of Dr Kennedy in print are available on the following websites:
1. The James Begg Society. The James Begg Society have published some of the Works of Rev Dr Kennedy of Dingwall, including Hyper-evangelism: A Reformed Debate, Signs of the Times, and Kennedy's rich and edifying Sermon Notes.
2. Free Presbyterian Bookroom. Available from here are Dr Kennedy's Memoir of Rev Dr John Macdonald of Ferintosh, entitled, The Apostle of the North, and Dr Kennedy's tract, The Beatitudes.
3. Reformation Press. Reformation Press have published a book of five sermons of Dr. Kennedy, entitled The Saviour.
4. Tentmaker Publications. Tentmaker Publications have published a book of Expository Lectures of Dr Kennedy, and The Life of Rev John Kennedy, D.D.,. a biography by his friend, Rev. Alexander Auld.